Sunday, December 16, 2007

Useful Credit Card


You can't refuse credit card in this numeric era. I have a slogan, it is "what poor people use is cash, what rich people use is number". The rich don't carry cash with them, they just bring a credit card with them, so that can shop everywhere as they wish. You know I myself don't like to use cash, I like credit cards. They are very convenient to use. Just need to scan in a machine and the deal is over. This is really wonderful.

But there are too many credit card offers in this world. Nearly everything bank has its own credit, visa. I have applied for two credit cards. I use them quite often, so I don't need to pay yearly fee.

Now I want to apply for a credit card from Bank of America, hope they will accept my application. I will travel abroad so I need a credit card.

No comments: